Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Online Surveys


The first technique to make more money I will be telling you about is online surveys.  Online surveys is something I have been doing for quite a long time, and I have made a decent amount of money out of it.

The nice thing about online surveys is the ability to do them whenever and wherever you want to.  You won't become rich by doing them, but they are a good way to make a little extra money.  Another benefit online surveys gives you is the ability to do some product testing.  Sometimes a company will send you a product, and then pay you to use it! Don't get too excited though, in all the years I have been taking online surveys, I have only tested 4 products, they are rare.

Of course there are a lot of sites out there that say they are survey sites, but are just scams.  And sometimes it can be difficult to tell which sites are scams, and which sites are real.  Some of the big things to look out for with scams is if you have to enter credit card information or not.  No legit survey site will ask you for anything personal, like credit card information, or especially for your social security number.  Also, any site claiming to pay you a large amount of money for every survey is probably a scam.  Anything that seems to good to be true, usually is.

Now you may be thinking: "With all these scams on the internet, how are you able to find good survey sites?"  And that's where I come in.  In my next few posts, I will be telling you which online survey sites I use, the pros and cons to each site, and most importantly, how much money you will be able to make with each one.

Related Links:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment