Friday, January 27, 2012

MySurvey.com


How MySurvey works:
MySurvey is an easy survey site where you take surveys to earn points, and turn those points into cash (100 points=$1).  The interesting thing about MySurvey is how it differs from the first two survey sites I had written about.  With both OpinionOutpost and Surveyspot, you do not have a choice about which survey you take, you hit the "take a survey" button, and it brings you to the next available one.  With MySurvey you get a list of available surveys to take, and you have the option of which ones you want to take. 


Pros:
  • Time invested in surveys is appropriate for earnings.
Cons:
  • Doesn't seem like many surveys to take.
  • As of right now, MySurvey isn't taking on any new people.
  •  
Time invested in surveys is appropriate for earnings:
MySurvey gives good compensation for each survey you do, and while MySurvey does not seem to give as much money as OpinionOutpost, at least it seems more than Surveyspot.

Not many surveys to take:
One of the disadvantages of having a system where you can pick and choose which surveys to take is that there always seems to be less surveys than at other sites.

As of right now MySurvey isn't taking any new people:
This is the big one.  I don't know if MySurvey is full, or just not looking anymore, but at this time they are not taking any more survey takers, which doesn't help you at all.  And because MySurvey isn't taking any new survey takers, I won't include a getting started section, because there is no point.  Once MySurvey starts taking on new people, I will come back to this page and update it to help all of you.

Conclusion:
Because there are never a lot of surveys to take, and I only cash out through check, this is my third favorite online survey site.  That means I only take surveys after there are no surveys to take with OpinionOutpost and Surveyspot.  That being said, I would like to stress that MySurvey is still a very good online survey site.  I have never failed to been paid, and I have had by far the best experience with their customer support over any other online survey site I am a member of, which is a big deal to me, and helped me to trust this survey site a lot easier, especially since this was the first survey site I ever started using.

Related links:

No comments:

Post a Comment